Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Physio clearance - golf, swimming and cycling

Three months to the day after my surgical re-attachment I have been cleared for swimming, golf and bicycle riding. My plan is to resume cycle commuting, and walking when I'm not rushing off anywhere.

My headspace has been poor for a few weeks, as the frustration of not exercising has me quite edgy. I have been making work, but that limits my energy for doing things after work. I have triend to ensure  get out and about at least twice a week, which is a real cut down for me, who usually would only have two evenings a week at home.

One of the guys I have known for ages has moved to Canberra, and we have lined each other up as golf buddies. I'm looking forward to playing as he is very competitive and it will help kick me along.

No comments: