Monday, October 18, 2010

Armoured Badger

I had an idea of being a supplier of equipment for SCA armoured combat. I bought a few bulk loads of rattan, and distributed them at a reasonable price to get it sold, and supply people with ease. I had some armour bits in stock. I called it Hedgehog Armouries, and did a bit of fairly random buying and selling. However, as I admitted in the last post, I have lived a mobile life, constantly swapping share houses. It's not conductive to regular supply and holding stock.

My good friend Alex, or Count Sir Gabs, has picked up the ball and run with it. He has his own house with a envy causing garage and everything, supplying the stability I never could.

If you need SCA bits in Australia, you can't beat Armoured Badger

The other reason for this post is that I occasionally forget the store name, and now I can just search my blog :)

No comments: