Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Dong Dispatches 4

Job hunting has been constant, but a full time job has been elusive. I'm still waiting on several companies, all well wishes are still required. I have casual work so cash is flowing, I would just like the security of a regular gig.

The house is quite empty with Adelle doing officer training at Duntroon, the budgies are no substitute at all, however Tuesday night armoured combat practice being at my house has been good, it fills the place at least once a week.

My weekends have involved driving to Canberra each weekend. If I had my time again, I would have ignored work in Wodonga and just grabbed a room at a friends in Canberra and taken two nice paycheques of the ABS. Oh well, that is the benefit of hindsight.

I have not been keeping up to date on my blogs since landing here. Lets see if this gets me rolling again. I think I need to find a tool that updates my facebook when someone updates a blog on my blogroll :)

No comments: