Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Swine Flu Update

I still feel like crap - but I think I have been told all the jokes now...

I wasn't sure it was swine flu, until I broke out in rashers...

I called the swine flu hotline, but all I got was crackling...

I still wasn't sure it was swine flu until I felt a little delirious. I became certain when I woke up at the base of a tree with a dirty nose and a handful of truffles...

I then went to the doctors, and he cured it quickly - with oinkment.

Barnes - Lucky they had a cure - otherwise it could have been the aporkalypse.

3 comments:

Natalia the Russian Spy said...

You have been sick a long time pet! Maybe a good sauna and sweat session will sort you out.

Ysambart said...

That might be a good idea. There is a full swim centre close to work. I might try it tomorrow. The 'rum cure' was very temporary, it only worked for about three days :)

Michael barnes said...

Run

Its the aPORKalypse

didn't have that one

hope you're feeling better soon.